Steven Wright - “I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, 'Where’s the self-help section?' She said if she told me it would defeat the purpose.”

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Welcome Back

After a long absence from blog posting, I'm back and hopefully better than ever! I missed having my own little place to journal, write reviews, keep up with my own lists, and share with other readers. So, I've spent the day editing some old posts: throwing out the trash and making notes of what I need to work on. Hopefully a new layout or at least something to jazz this one up a bit as I'm finding it rather dull. Plus I definitely need to make some updates to my various lists: wishlist, TBR, books read, etc. There are also a lot of links to other great sites and resources that I've found that I want to share. All in good time!

No comments: