Steven Wright - “I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, 'Where’s the self-help section?' She said if she told me it would defeat the purpose.”

Sunday, April 30, 2006

HH Series List Wanted

One of my friends from PBS is an avid reader of Harlequin Historicals and I am attempting to compile a completed list of the series from book #1 to the current books being published. I have searched all over the internet for such a list an have been unable to locate one, despite the fact that others seem to be seeking the same thing. Also, I have discovered that there are actually two sets of Harlequin Historical series - the original (HH), and Harlequin Historical Subscription. (HHS) Therefore, I am going to attempt to compile lists here in hopes that others who are searching will be able to find it, or can leave comments contributing to it.

Thanks!

No comments: