Steven Wright - “I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, 'Where’s the self-help section?' She said if she told me it would defeat the purpose.”

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Welcome

Hi! If you have found this little hideaway...chances are you were invited. There's an even better chance that if you weren't you may be bored to death by the future content! LOL Oh well. I created this blog with the intent to share with other avid readers -- to muse... to share what I'm reading and see what others are reading... basically, to establish my own little "nook" in the world of all things literary. There are no rules. I read what interests and intrigues me across a wide range of genres, in accordance with my mood -- which (as with most women) changes frequently. LOL Anyone who wishes to join in on the journey is welcome! So...grab a cuppa, your favourite throw, and snuggle into a comfy spot. Oh yeah! Don't forget your book!

No comments: